Current Government Restrictions for Metro Melbourne
- Masks are no longer required to be worn in centre for shoppers and staff
- Previous requirements for shoppers to show a two dose vaccination status to enter a venue, will be removed
- Shoppers and staff are no longer required to QR check in, keep any attendance records or maintain a check-in marshal
- Keep a safe 1.5m distance between you and others
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Stay at home if you're unwell
Latest COVID-19 Confirmed Exposure Sites
COVID-19 Exposure Sites at Campbellfield Plaza
Monday 6th September 2021
In addition to our communication on Friday 3rd September, the following dates and times have been added for Coles:
- Sunday 29th August between 4:17pm and 5:07pm
- Tuesday 31st August between 1:00pm and 6:30pm
Anyone who visited Coles on the dates and times listed above must immediately get tested and self-isolate until they receive a negative test result.
Friday 3rd September 2021
We have been made aware that a staff member who works a Snax and a customer who visited Coles and ALDI, have returned positive COVID-19 test results.
- Wednesday 25th August between 10:00am and 5:30pm
- Thursday 26th August between 10:00am and 5:30pm
- Saturday 28th August between 10:00am and 5:30pm
- Sunday 29th August between 1:30pm and 5:00pm
- Monday 30th August between 10:00am and 5:00pm
- Thursday 26th August between 9:44am and 10:25am
- Sunday 29th August between 10:00am and 11:30pm
- Sunday 29th between 11:00am and 12:30pm
- checking in on entry and at individual stores where required
- maintaining 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- wearing a mask at all times in centre
- observing store capacity limits
- utilising the hand sanitiser on entries
Additionally, if you are feeling unwell, please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms.
Staying safe and well is a community effort. Together we can minimise any risks and play our part in stopping the spread.
Thank you for your ongoing co-operation.
Friday, 27th August 2021
We have been made aware that a customer who visited Campbellfield Pharmacy on Friday 27th August between 1:30pm and 2:20pm has returned a positive COVID-19 test result.
Any visitor to Campbellfield Pharmacy during the above-mentioned dates and times must immediately get tested and self-isolate until they receive a negative test result. You should continue to monitor for symptoms and if any symptoms occur you should get tested again.
We have completed a centre clean in line with SafeWork Australia guidelines. Additionally, we complete a full centre clean post trade each evening as part of our ongoing COVID-19 safety procedures. Any team members who were working during the exposure times are following the above health advice.
Important Note: This information has been provided based on information provided to Charter Hall by third parties. Recipients are encouraged to make their own enquiries and consider relevant government advice as appropriate.
For the latest information regarding COVID-19 please visit DHHS VICTORIA
We thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.