Important Trading Update
The Premier has announced an ease in restrictions that will come into effect state-wide from 11.59pm, Friday 22nd April 2022. Based on this update, the following changes will apply at our centre:
- Masks are no longer required to be worn in centre for shoppers and staff
- Previous requirements for shoppers to show a two dose vaccination status to enter a venue, will be removed
- Shoppers and staff are no longer required to QR check in, keep any attendance records or maintain a check-in marshal
We ask that you, your team and your shoppers continue to follow the simple guidelines;
- Keep a safe 1.5m distance between you and others
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Stay at home if you're unwell
Charter Hall remains committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our tenant customers, our people, our partners and our community.
We appreciate your ongoing support and partnership. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you we can assist in any way.